Thursday 21 February 2008

On the Move

I mentioned earlier this week that I had been invited to blog elsewhere, and it's now been sorted out, and I even have my first post up.

My new virtual residence is at the Nature Network, the network that Nature (the journal) has developed to create a community of scientists who can complain amongst each other that they don't get enough funding. I've kept the name, so pop along and see what develops:

Deep Thoughts and Silliness

Now at Nature Networks.

I probably won't post here any more, but I might use BPSDB if I feel like a particularly virulent rant against pseudo-science.

I guess I'll be able to claim that I write for Nature now.

7 comments:

Maxine Clarke said...

So glad you have decided to move over, and I look forward to future interactions on Nature Network. When you are over there, you might want to check out/join our "Ask the Nature editor" group.
all best
Maxine.

Bob O'Hara said...

What? Don't you have enough people asking you why you rejected their paper? :-)

Maxine Clarke said...

Well, luckily for me, that is no longer my job. It was always the only bad part of working for Nature!

Tabor said...

Congratulations are in order. Change is always good...repeat that.

Panic Attack said...

It's a good thing to move on, it's more of a challenge. Good thing you were able to retain the name. Keep up the excellent work at Mother Nature!

Anonymous said...

Good site.

The Poor Decisions Of The Hangry Chaps said...

Hi, thanks for posting this.